What license do I need?
When you download a file on Photoskart, you're buying a standard license that lets you use the file for any personal, business or commercial purposes that aren't otherwise restricted by the license (check out the full content license agreement).
That means you can use our content in advertising, marketing, apps, websites, social media, TV and film, presentations, newspapers, magazines and books, and product packaging, among hundreds of other uses. Adding an extended license lets you use our content in even more ways.
Our License Allows you to use the content
- For commercial and personal projects
- On digital or printed media
- For an unlimited number of times, continuously
- From anywhere in the world
- With modifications or to create derivative works
1) CC BY:
This license applicable for our FREE images, allows reuse to share, mixing, modify, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator. This license allows for commercial use.
2) CC BY SA:
This license applicable for our PREMIUM images, allows reuse to share, mixing, modify, and build upon the material in any medium or format, so long as attribution is given to the creator. This license allows for commercial use.
License Agreement for Photoskart Content
The Company authorizes the User to download and use the Photoskart Content under the terms of rules. The Company and its licensors reserve all rights over the Photoskart Content not expressly granted in this license to the User.
The Company authorizes the User in a non-transferable, limited, non-exclusive manner and on a worldwide basis for the duration of the relevant rights; to download, use and modify the Photoskart Content, in a device the User owns or controls and only for the purposes and uses allowed in these Terms.
The User may use the content in the Photoskart Content provided that it:
- Does not involve collective use;
- The content in the Photoskart Content is not used in a manner that suggests any association or endorsement by the Company or the Website.
- The content in the Photoskart Content or any derivative work is not used or included (in whole or in part) in a database, archive or in any other media/stock product, collection, set of clips, or library, for distribution or resale or used in any other way that could prevent or limit future visits or downloads from the Website.
- Do not resell, assign, transfer or sublicense the content in the Photoskart Content or any derived work from content in the Photoskart Content.
- Do not use of the Photoskart contents in printed or electronic items (e.g. t-shirts, cups, postcards, birthday or greeting cards, invitations, calendars, web models or electronic devices, apps, videogames, advertising spots, audiovisual animations) aimed to be resold, in which the content in the Photoskart Content is the main element (because of size, relevance or any other cause, in case of doubt about whether the content is the main element, it shall be deemed that the content is the main element).
- Do not use of the Photoskart contents (totally or partially) in any trademark, logo, or part of the same, which may be used by any other means to guarantee or to imply a guaranty of any product and/or service, unless the content in the Photoskart Content used in such cases is modified in such a way as to be a new and different content not confusingly similar with the original content in the Photoskart Content or implies a use of the content in the Photoskart Content as a template or test, and not as a final item or material.
- Do not use of the Photoskart contents which might be considered defamatory, libelous, obscene, immoral, or illegal, including, without limitation, using it in a way that places any person appearing in the content in the Photoskart Content in a negative light or depicts them in a way that they may find offensive such as the use in pornography, advertisements for an escort or similar services, political endorsements, birth control products.
- Do not use of the Photoskart contents to slander, libel, or vilify a person, race, sex, culture, religion, country, region, town, village, or any other place.
When any Photoskart content is marked or identified as for editorial use, or when within the same there are logos, recognizable products, public buildings, public events, or images taken in places where recognizable persons appear on the background, the User shall only be entitled to use it for such editorial use. In such cases, the User undertakes not to use that content in any manner that entails advertising, marketing, or commercialization of any product or service. The User shall be directly liable and the Company shall not assume any liability as a result of the use for commercial purposes by the User of any content belonging to the Photoskart Content, which according to this paragraph should be for editorial use only.